|From Innovation Bootcamp post Nov 1 2011|
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Shortest detour in New York City
At nine feet, three inches, this may be the shortest detour in New York City. Or perhaps anywhere, ever:
Posted by Will at 2:46 AM
- ► 2012 (108)
- How to publish your own book as a hardcover or ebo...
- Yelp as a challenge to Google
- Ideas for real estate agents
- Life is like a river. Or maybe it is more like a t...
- Needed: Netflix meets Yelp; Netflix meets TripAdvi...
- Cover letters - how and why
- Visit our wilderness
- "Geotagging the Tourists" in New York magazine
- In case of emergency
- People taking pictures
- The whole banana
- New Math
- The two-day "one-day sale"
- The new iPad 3: it bends!
- The "don't bring a spare" rule
- Two recommended ebooks, both free, released this w...
- Please smoke (??)
- Write a story for a child this holiday season
- Shortest detour in New York City
- Bic headquarters
- The speech I wish Joe Paterno had made
- Suggestion to immigration officials around the wor...
- Travel tip - take a picture of your luggage
- No dial tone
- Credit card update
- ▼ December (27)